The COBRA meeting will be held from the afternoon of Wednesday 24th to the afternoon of Thursday 25th June in Weihenstephan, close to Munich, Germany. This event is attached to the EUCARPIA “Workshop on implemening plant –microbe interaction in plant breeding”.
In the bottom, you can find useful documents on the upcoming event!
Take note of the following important dates:
1 April 2015: second announcement and registration opening
15 April 2015: Deadline for Abstracts Submission
30 April 2015: Deadline for providing the information sheet of participants / research groups
10 May 2015: Confirmation of Registrations
30 May 2015: Publication of Final Program
25 ‐ 26 June 2015: Workshop in Weihenstephan
1) First announcement Breeding for plant microbe interaction June 25th – 26th 2015 NEW_Program
2) COBRA EUCARPIA workshop plant microbe interaction ECO-PB 2015 v4
3) Instructions-for-authors_plant microbe interaction 2015
4) Model for abstracts on plant microbe interaction
5) Interest in breeding for plant microbe interaction_Participant information